Botulinium Toxin Pt 2
This is a one day course on Advanced Botulinum Toxin and its use in the lower face, including: lip lines, chins, DAO, Jaw lines, Brow lift, platysma bands, nefritti lift, gummy smile and injection technique for bruxism.
At InClinic Training we feel it is important to undertake these days in small groups so a maximum is kept to four on each day.
- InClinic Training is Hamilton Fraser Approved training provider, which is the leading insurance providers within the industry.
- We offer free post mentorship and professional development to support you following the course, ensuring you can provide an excellent service with confidence
- Our trainers are national trainers for a leading aesthetic pharmaceutical company and have undertaken hundreds of training sessions with 100% satisfactory feedback.
- Our nurses are Mentors for the Northumbria University Post Graduate BSc and Masters in Aesthetic Medicine.
- The History of Advanced Botox Techniques
- Anatomy and physiology
- Pharmacology refresher
- Injection techniques for each area
- Live Demonstration for each area to be covered (provided model suitable)
- Side effects and contraindications
- Patient assessment
- Certified Certificate of Completion
- Extensive Course manual for further reading
- Consents, medical consultation forms.
- Supplier information for all consumable
- Members Access to elearning and videos.
- Prior to the study day you will receive a reading list.
- You may be required to complete a Q&A at the end of the day
Botulinium Toxin Part 2 Advanced