This day is an Advanced Botulinum Toxin course specialising in its use in Hyperhidrosis. You will have completed a basic Botulinum Toxin day prior to this day.
At InClinic Training we feel it is important to undertake these days in small groups so a maximum is kept to four on each day.
- InClinic Training is Hamilton Fraser Approved training provider, which is the leading insurance providers within the industry.
- We offer free post mentorship and professional development to support you following the course, ensuring you can provide an excellent service with confidence
- Our trainers are national trainers for a leading aesthetic pharmaceutical company and have undertaken hundreds of training sessions with 100% satisfactory feedback.
- Our nurses are Mentors for the Northumbria University Post Graduate BSc and Masters in Aesthetic Medicine.
- History of Botulinum Toxin
- Its use in the aesthetic industry
- Mode of action refresher
- Injection Technique –
- Side effects and contraindications
- Managing complications
- Patient assessment
- Legal requirements
- Certified Certificate of Completion
- Extensive Course manual for further reading
- Consents, medical consultation forms.
- Members access to elearning and videos
- Supplier information for all your consumables.
- You may be required to complete a Q & A at the end of the day. A reading list will be provided prior to the study day.
- You will have the opportunity to watch a demonstration and undertake a treatment on your model